Raelle Cook provides skaters with the basics of turning while on roller skates. The first thing skaters need to know is they have to be skating at a comfortable speed and a comfortable position. The most comfortable position would be not to have your knees locked. The biggest mistake is attempting to turn while going to fast. To slow down you simply drag your toe stop. Turn your body in the direction you'd like to turn and look in the direction of the turn. Don't look in the opposite direction. Bringing your shoulders into the turn will give you control as well. Bring around your dominant leg, pick up your leg and drop it. To turn completely use your hips for momentum. Most importantly, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades