In this video, a young boy explains some beginners tips for learning to rollerblade. First start by standing still on the rollerblades. Then try lifting your feet up and down in place, to get a feel for the balance. To move forward, lean forward a little bit and move the skates by pushing them from side to side, back and forth. To jump on rollerblades, skate forward quickly in a straight line and jump with two feet. To twirl on rollerblades, skate forward and point both toes outward, which will make you turn quickly. He demonstrates how to use a different kinds of step to turn. He demonstrates how to use the brake on the rollerblade. This video will help get you started on rollerblades if you're a beginner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades