In this video, you will learn how to glide on one foot with roller blades. All you need is a pair of roller blades and the proper safety equipment. This will involve you putting weight on the one foot that stays on the ground. You will have to pick up your other foot behind you. Practice this while moving. Remember to pick up some speed and push off before you lift off your foot. Keep on doing this until you get the hang of it. Viewing this video will show you just how easy it is to glide on one foot with roller blades.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades