In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to inline skate for beginners. Patrick Eaves, adventure sports guide and instructor, presents this video. First, you should have the right gear. Go to the local retail store or to a skating rink where you can take guidance from experts. Start off by practicing balancing on your legs. Legs should be shoulder length apart, knees slightly bent, body is bent a little forward and hands are in front of you. This is called the ready position. Practice baby steps by walking on your skates and taking support of a fence or something like that. Now do the forward glide. For this, put your skates at an outward angle, put all your weight on one leg and push so that the other leg will move forward. You can now watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades