This video teaches you how to change the wheels on your roller skates. You will need the replacement set of wheels with the bearings already in them and a skate tool. Remove the wheel by using the skate tool. Remember, righty tighty - lefty loosey. Take off the wheel and pop the new one back on. The key is to put the flat end of the nut on first. Hand tighten the nut and then use the skate tool to tighten it the rest of the way. Tighten it until it stops and then check your wheel. If the wheel is not moving, slowly loosen it an eighth of a turn at a time. The wheel should turn smoothly and come to a slow stop. Repeat this with all the wheels then you are ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades