In this clip Adam Silverstein with X games physically demonstrates how to push off with rollerblades. First he explains that you need to get comfortable with balancing yourself on the rollerblades, and then you can begin to move forward: while keeping both knees bent, then put one foot straight in front of yourself then and crock the other foot to the side, have it turned so you can push off it, remember to keep both knees bent still, get low then push off on the front and glide. Then switch to the other foot and push and glide. Push and glide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades