In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform back-flips on roller-blades. Before attempting this trick, users should be able to do a back-flip off the wall. For beginners, start by learning how to flip. Once you can flip, try flipping off the wall. Depending if you're right or left handed, run to the wall and push off with that foot. When you can wall back-flips, start trying to do them with roller-blades. Go on a ramp and launch off to the side. Once you can flip off the ramp, start flipping on the ramp. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy rollerblading and would like to learn new tricks to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades