Skating backwards can be challenging but an instructor from Expert Village shows us two easy ways to learn. Several important things to keep in mind before you begin is to not be afraid of falling, make sure your body is relaxed, and your knees should not be locked. Now, from a standing position and weight equally distributed on both legs, slowly push your legs out to the side then back again in a sort of figure eight and then repeat. This will slowly propel you backwards. Another way to skate backwards begins with your weight primarily on just one leg. The other leg should push slowly away from your body and back again, tracing just one side of the figure eight. Either method will result in going backwards on skates.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades