In this how-to video, you will learn how to turn while riding on rollerblades. Start out by going into the ready position with forward momentum. Look into the direction you are going to turn. Keep your body over your skates. Push on the opposite leg of the direction you want to go. This will allow your outside leg to swing around. There is another turn you can try out that is faster but much more unstable. As you are moving, slowly move one skate forward and the other backwards. Pretend you are holding a box, look into the direction you are turning, and move your shoulders and box to that direction. As your body turns and you lean on the forward skate, you will turn. Lastly, you can try a crossover turn. Go into a glide and step with your forward foot over your front skate. If you turn left, your right foot is in front. You will learn how easy it is to turn on rollerblades with this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades