Kyle of Aggressivemall teaches you how to land an acid grind with aggressive skates.You should first go to your favorite curve to practice it as a stall. When doing an acid grind, your soul foot (or the one you use for balance) is placed along the grind bar and the other foot is placed like in a backslide. Once you get comfortable with the stall, you can start practicing the grind itself. For starters, you should approach the grind bar with a slight angle and moderate speed. While grinding, bend your knees and raise your arms for extra stability. Do not look down to your skates, because you might fall in front. Always look a few feet ahead of where you are. Once you get it right, you can also try variations of the trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades