In this how-to video, you will learn how to stop while going backwards on roller skates. This will help if you are going too fast and want to stop without falling. Make sure your knees are not locked and you are not going too fast. Take the dominant leg and position it slightly behind you. Next, apply firm but solid pressure on the stopper. Be careful not to place too much, as this will turn you around. Another way involves immediately going back on both stoppers. Your knees must be bent with your body in an upright position. Do not be afraid of falling. Viewing this video will show the safest and most proper way to stop on your roller skates.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades