In this video, a skater demonstrates and explains how to make a cross over turn on roller blades.The cross over is similar to a turn, but it is done much faster and it increases your speed while turning because you can push off. The skater demonstrates the turn around a cone. He skates normally towards it on the right side. When he has reached the cone, he lifts his right foot and crosses it over the left foot in front while starting to turn. He then lifts his left foot and positions it normally while turning some more. He turned 180 degrees around the cone and kept good speed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades