In this how-to video, you will learn how to replace rollerblade wheels. You will need a skate tool. For each wheel, there is a place to put an Allen wrench. Undo these screws and make sure you do not lose them. Take the screws out, enabling you to also remove the wheel. Do this for each wheel. Remove the space from the wheel. Also, make sure the wheels are well rounded. If it is not, you should rotate the wheel. Push out the bearings with the Allen wrench or another tool. With the new wheel, place the bearing and spacer back inside. Place the wheel back in. Make sure it is aligned before putting the screw back in. Viewing this video shows how easy it is to replace a rollerblade wheel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades