There is more than one way to stop on roller skates. Proper technique is important for your safety and the safety of others. Learn how to stop on roller skates in this video lesson. Take action: each skate should have toe-stop, t-stop drags one foot behind other, keeping feet in shape of letter T, and plow stop points toes towards each other. Catherine Werst, a.k.a Stray Cat from Central Coast Roller Derby and the instructor in this how-to video from Live Strong, is the coach of Derby 101 and has been skating since she was eleven years old and competitive for many years. She has done all kinds of roller-skating and loves it all. She has taught many people and hopes to continue doing so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades