Roller skating is not hard to learn, but requires some knowledge and equipment. Learn how to roller skate in this video lesson. Take action: invest in proper safety equipment, concentrate on form: shoulders should be above ankles, walk on skates to begin, and lead with toes. Catherine Werst, a.k.a Stray Cat from Central Coast Roller Derby and the instructor in this how-to video from Live Strong, is the coach of Derby 101 and has been skating since she was eleven years old and competitive for many years. She has done all kinds of roller-skating and loves it all. She has taught many people and hopes to continue doing so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades